Ahmad R. Abdollahian
Areas of Expertise
- Asbestos and Lead Paint Consulting
- Residential Mold Inspection
Ahmad Abdollahian has fourteen years of environmental
investigative experience in California, Illinois, Iowa, Missouri,
Nebraska and Wisconsin. He has performed all phases of asbestos and
lead surveys as well as abatement oversight, in commercial,
industrial, residential and schools and other government buildings.
He has also performed indoor air quality sampling including mold and
Radon air sampling.
Master of Arts Degree, Environmental Studies, University of Illinois at Springfield, Illinois
Bachelor of Arts Degree, Environmental Studies, University of Illinois at Springfield, Illinois
- California Registered Environmental Assessor I
- California Certified Asbestos Consultant under AHERA
- California AHERA Certified Building Inspector, Contractor/Supervisor, Abatement Project Designer, Management Planner
- California DHS Lead Inspector/Assessor
- California DHS Lead Abatement Monitor
- SCITEC Radiation Safety Field Tech I- XRF Operator Certified
- RMD's LPA-1 Lead Paint Inspection System Operator Certified
- OSHA 1910.120 40-Hour HAZWOPER
- NIOSH 582 Sampling and Evaluation of Airborne Asbestos Dust
Representative Project Experience
- Los Angeles Unified School District - Project Management.
- United States Post Office - Postal office asbestos and lead surveys across the country.
- U.S.S. Stark - Bomb damage retrofit, asbestos and lead abatement.
- Veterans Administration - Sepulveda Hospital demolition survey and abatement oversight.
- Tehachapi Correctional Institute - Seismic retrofit, asbestos and lead abatement oversight.
- High-Rise Building - Santa Monica high-rise asbestos abatement oversight.
- Catholic Healthcare West - Hospital asbestos and lead demolition survey and abatement oversight.
CNS Environmental, Inc, 2003 to Present.
Environmental Project Specialist
GeoTek Insite, Inc., October 2001 to 2003
Field Inspector/Air Monitoring Consultant
Professional Service Industries, Inc., Brea, California, August 1989 to October 2001
Industrial Hygiene Consultant
Hygeia, Inc., Waltham, Massachusetts, December 1987 to July 1989